I’ve been nominated for this award by Daniela Soriano from Just like Heaven and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you very much, dear Daniela! Check out her awesome blog, she is a Mexican fashion designer and she writes both in Spanish and English.
So these are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers with less than 200 followers that you want to share with the world.
- Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
- Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
My Answers | Her questions
1. How long have you been blogging?
Actually this blog is newborn! I first started blogging in 2008, but after two years I decided to close that blog because I had to study hard and work. Recently, I decided that the thousands ideas that go trough my mind deserve to see the light, so I created Invisible Essentials (in February 2016).
2. What’s your favorite kind of post to make (style, ootd, lifestyle, beauty, etc.)?
My favorite posts are those about culture, lifestyle and outfits.
3. Have you made any friends through blogging?
Yes, virtual friends only (for now). I am sure I will soon make new friends through blogging in the real life too.
4. What is the best thing about having a blog?
Best thing about having a blog is giving an image and a shape to your ideas. You can only see how cool they are only when the blog post is ready and when people read it and appreciate it!
5. What is the worst part about having a blog?
You never have enough time for it. No matter how many hours you spend writing on the blog and interacting with the blogger community, you still need more time for this!
6. If I traveled to your city and we met, what would we do?
My favorite question 🙂 My city – Strasbourg, FRANCE – is one of the most beautiful in the world (yes, it’s true!). I would show you the most popular and beautiful places (like the Cathédrale Notre Dame de Strasbourg or the European Parliament), we would drink the famous vin chaud aux épices if we were in winter and… we would sit in one of those small, charming cafés, drink coffee and talk a lot – about blogging, about traveling, about each other 🙂
7. What’s your favorite food?
Love, love, love Mediterranean food.
8. What’s your favorite post from my blog (insert link)?
9. What’s your favorite post from your blog (insert link)?
10. How would you define your style?
Clean, classic, minimalist.
- My nominees are:
Make sure you check their blogs!
- How long have you been blogging?
- Why did you decide to create a blog?
- What does the title of your blog mean?
- Where do you live and why should I visit your country?
- How much time do you spend blogging?
- What’s your favorite post from my blog (insert link)?
- What’s your favorite post from your blog (insert link)?
- How would you define your personal style?
- What are your top 3 favorite bloggers?
- How popular, as a blogger, you would like to become?